Friday 12 December 2008

Black hole confirmed in Milky Way


Image of the Milky Way

"Is that a Black Hole I see before me?"

My first reaction to hearing this news was the quote the phrase "The end is nigh!" but after doing a bit of research this news is in fact quite exciting. Some people (me included) believe that Black Holes are form of Worm Hole that connects space and time together. This could also possible explain the origins of our Universe's existence. Quantum Physics, and all that kind of stuff. I once bought a book many years ago about Quantum Physics. You needed to degree in science to understand it but hey I was learning OK. lol. The Secret explains a lot about this as well. I have the DVD which is really intriguing. We make our own destinies with the power of our mind over matter. Just need to kick my brain into shape. I bought that brain training DS game a while back but that guy who keeps popping up is getting rather annoying.

Anyway let's hope guys that our very own black hole don't get ideas of its own otherwise it's bye bye time for us and this ball of hot gas, water, rock, pollution blah blah that we live on.

More info here...
Black Hole in Milky Way

No comments: