Friday 16 January 2009

Who is your Role Model?

NO CHEATING!!!!!!


WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL???


Try it without looking at the answers!


1. Pick your favorite number between 1 and 9.


2. Multiply it by 3.


3. Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....).


4. You should have a 2 or 3 digit number.


5. Add the digits together.


Now Scroll down ..............



Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

1. Einstein
2. Nelson Mandela
3. Shakespeare
4. Dalai Lama
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. Buddha
9. Maria aka m4sure... of course =)
10. Barack Obama

I know I just have that effect on people.
One day if you work very, very hard you too can be like me!

PS: Stop picking different numbers.

I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!! :P

No comments: