Monday 2 February 2009

The Ice Age Commeth aka it's snowing in London

The weather forecasters are saying that the snow that has hit the UK, in particular London and the South East is the worst for 18 years. All London buses have been cancelled and the London underground network and some regional train servies have been affected as well, as are the airports. Apparently the bad weather is not over yet, with more snow showers predicted later on today and also tonight as well as the latter part of the week.


The scene in my back garden this morning


my cat Sam refuses to venture out into the garden

That doesn't help things my end considering I was meant to take my sick cat to the vets today, plus I'm supposed to be going up north later this week to Scotland to visit my very sick mother who's in hospital having a major op today. My thoughts are with her now. Will attempt to go outside later and hopefully I don't fall over. If you've also been affected by the snow then remember to keep warm and safe and don't forget to wear your snow shoes!

No comments: